Raspberry Cake… Prepare the raspberry cake without the crispy dough on top, but it turns into a completely different cake. The dough I use on top may be easier to prepare for those who know Peach Cake and Crispy Strawberry recipes. The dough, which takes only 15 minutes, leaves very little dishes behind, is very convenient to freeze and store and is a lifesaver on your busy days.
Dimensions: The cups, tablespoon and teaspoon units used in the recipe are equivalent to American cup, tablespoon and teaspoon units. You can find the equivalents of all materials in grams on the “Dimensions” page. If you are new to dessert cooking, we recommend that you research Nasıl How to Measure Flour önce before applying.
For crispy dough (topping):
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 75 g butter
- 2 cups of raspberry, fresh or frozen (if frozen, you will use it without thawing)
- 2 cups + 2 teaspoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon carbonate
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 1 grated peel of lemon
- 90 g butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup kefir
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Lubricate and set aside a 20 * 20 cm square oven.
- Topping: Put flour, salt and candies in the bowl of a food processor. Cut the butter into tiny cubes and add to the floury mixture, and then run the robot at short intervals and repeat until the butter cubes are all floured and the size of the pea. Make sure the dough does not come together (it will be very, very coarse grains of sand). Soak at room temperature. If you don’t have a food processor, you can get the same dough by cutting the ingredients into a large container and cutting them with two knives or if your hands are cold, feeding the butter pieces into the mixture.
- For cake: Mix the raspberries and 2 tablespoons flour in a medium-sized bowl and set aside. Mix 2 cups of flour, baking powder, carbonate and salt in a separate bowl and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the lemon zest and sugar by squeezing with your hands. Add butter and beat for 3 minutes. Add the eggs one by one and continue to beat. Then add vanilla extract and beat for the last time. Reduce the speed of the mixer and add the mixture of kefir and flour alternately. You will add the flour mixture 3 times and the kefir 2 times. Start with a floury mixture first. Then add raspberries with a spatula and mix into the dough.
- Pour this dough into the greased mold and level the top. Sprinkle the crispy dough on top and bake for 55-65 minutes (until the dough crumbs brown). After cooking, allow it to cool to room temperature and serve.